*I’m in love I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it*
Floral prints have been hitting us hard in the fashion world this season and I am majorly obsesseed. Bold floral prints and textured embroidery on all things denim, silk and even leather (& faux leather). It is glorious. So I thought why not bring something else to the table, quite literally, in the form of crockery and kitchenwares.
It goes without saying Anthropologie is my favourite store for indulgent homewares and crockery – although out of my price range more often than not – a great place for inspiration and the odd treat. And does it deliver on florals? Yes it bloody-well does, so far from ‘fuddy-duddy-florals’ that have been past down the family – although there is always a place in my heart for those too.
Here is my pick of some of my favourite floral kitchenwares this season, to brighten up your kitchen cupboards and summer dinner party tables.
1. Anthropologie, Jardiniere Melamine Set of Canape Plates, £24, set of four
2. H&M Home, floral tea towel, bold floral tea towel, £4.99-£6.99, each
3. Anthropologie, magnolia tea towel, £18 each
4. Zara Home, spiral stoneware tableware, from £7.99-£9.99 each
5. Urban Outfitters, Pressed Floral Glasses Set, £14 for two
6. Anthropologie, Marbled Glenna tableware, from £16
7. Zara Home, MULTICOLOURED FLOWER PLATE CHARGER, £7.99
8. Anthropologie, Sissinghurst Castle Bowl, £14
9. Wonki Ware, Studio Soup Bowl, £20
10. Made, Nara stoneware set, £89 12 piece set
11. Marks and Spencer, Crackle Effect Melamine Dinner Plate, £4
12. Wonki Ware, Squat Fluted Mug, £19