I’m a total protein powder new-be to be quite honest, but having upped my exercise routine recently, gaining a few post-squat aches and pains, I figured what better time to introduce it into my diet. There are only so many eggs and nuts I can eat to push up my protein intake, so Prana Protein has become a welcome addition to my cupboard.
This milkshake is about as close as I am going to get to a McDonalds chocolate shake – and boy is it good. I have it as post workout/late breakfast treat – easy for at home or on the go.
Prep 2 minutes Serves 1
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (I use Prana Protein)
1 handful of blueberries
1 handful of ice cubes
250ml milk of choice or water
ONE. Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend away.
TWO. Pour into a glass and drink.
If you’re feeling fancy, put some almond butter around the glass pre-pour.
It looks nice and tastes great.
- 1 scoop of prana vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- 250ml milk of choice or water
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend away.
- Pour into a glass and drink.
- TIP: If you're feeling fancy, put some almond butter around the glass pre-pour. It looks nice and tastes great.